Friday, January 27, 2006

Weekend Plans

This weekend, Jan 27 - 29, I plan to do the following things:

Here are my chores:
I am going to clean the garage. I want to get all our tax stuff together. I want to burn some of the fallen branches and wood in the back yard. I need to repair two small floor boards on the second floor. Go to gym.

Fun stuff:
Play with Fiona. Work on my cigarbox ukulele. Blow through a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card. Watch some movies (Hotel Rwanda, National Treasure). Do a calendar drawing or two.

Holler.

Peace,
MPH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike- speaking of watching movies...I think I remember talking to you a while back about the book Memoirs of a Geisha. Have you seen the movie yet? It looked great and I'm curious if it was a beautiful as it looked in the previews. Sorry if I have transposed a memory onto you and we didn't have that conversation! I hope Chris and Becky and the twins are all doing well!
Love,
Jen