Friday, September 01, 2006

Addendum to my allergy math problem

1 - the equation i wrote should have said A + B > C. But I suppose there was a typo in there.

2 - after a long conversation with Jason, I came to realize that is should have actually been more like A x B > C.

Jason and I went to the Reading Phillies last night with My Dad and Christo. It was a good time. We had seats right behind home plate right down in front. It was the last home game of the season and there was a tribute to Scott Wertz, a Police Officer who died in the line of duty about 3 weeks ago. It was sad and very uplifting. Before the game, for the singing of the national anthem, about 40 kids ran out onto the field... they were all kids that Officer Wertz had coached in Little League. I thought that was very special and really neat to see. The Phillies wore these really cool jerseys that said Police with the first letter in the style of the Phillies Trademark "P."

peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about geek A+geek B=geek C no matter how you add it up! I crack myself up.

Anonymous said...

you go amy!!!

Moosler said...

Kudos for fixing your equation Mike.

And as for Amy...haha, geek it up. Just remember that Dunkin' Donuts closes early around these parts to prepare for the weekend rush.