Friday, March 07, 2008

reacap of my day thus far.

it is 5:58 and I've been awake for about an hour.

i've had my coffee, paid the bills, (diznee credit card, subaru payment PPL) read about last night's Bruce concert (apparently it was awesome and some kid had a sign that said "rosalita, please" and Bruce played it), watched video on youtube of andrew walking, listened to some music on myspace (SeaWolf, Vampire Weekend), looked at some stuff on ebay that I'd love to buy if I wasn't so poor (mostly old bruce posters and t-shirts, movies on dvd, baby einstein videos, diznee movies, star wars movies, and lp records), and made a list of music to buy (Shawn Colvin, Moldy Peaches, Vampire Weekend, The Pupinni Sisters, The Ramones, People Take Warning).

that is all.

Incidentally, i made a list concerning andrew's youtube video. you can find it at my listville site:
www.listville37.blogspot.com

peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a handful of Baby Einstein DVDs - they're yours if you want them.

Anonymous said...

I can go to sleep now, after I make myself a burger.
Michael you are fascninating!!