Monday, January 15, 2007

Couple of Things and an outdated comic

The Eagles season is over. It was a fun season. My favorite thing about the Eagles season was that Fiona and I (and sometimes Amy) would go up to Mom and Dad's to watch the game every sunday. So I will miss that. Mom asked me if I'd want to come up and watch all the Phillies games this year. That would be a monumental endeavor, but I think it would be fun. I don't suppose it will happen, though.



My favorite part of the Eagles game on saturday was when they showed that woman in the crowd with an offensive t-shirt . Mom missed it and i said "that will be on YouTube by halftime."
YouTube proved me wrong, but it was up there by Noon on sunday.



Here is a comic I wrote around Halloween:

I think it would have been funnier if Amy would have said "makerel" or "walleye" but then i could not have written "a true story" behind it.

No comments: