Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Birthday

So I had a birthday yesterday. I am now 35 and I only have to work for like 28 more years. Niiiiice.



When I got home from work yesterday, Fiona was standing at the back door waiting for me. When I opened the door she yelled "Haaappy BIRthday, Daaaaddy!!!!" that was really awesome.



We had my favorite, Cream of Broccoli Soup. Along with it, we had Baked Brie and crackers, and then some Ice Cream Cake. You can not go wrong with ice cream cake.



Amy, Fiona, and Mom Z gave me a gift certificate to the local hobby shop to help me start building my model railroad layout. Here is what i am hoping it will look like:





Seriously, though, Larry has a really cool layout and I am thinking of setting something up in the basement. Fiona really likes Larry's layout and I am thinking it will be something she and I can do together.





Here is a comic that I think is kind of funny. It is a true story of something that Amy said a few months ago. I don't know why, but lately I have been coming up with decent comic ideas, I write them down, and then, like 3 months later, I draw them. I'd like to start drawing comics a lot more, like I used to.





Amy is concerned that you can't tell that the woman in the comic is Amy. I think it goes without saying. She says it is easy to pick me out because I am wearing a Phillies hat. She said "maybe when you draw me, you can draw something at people associate with me" So I think that all future Amy comics will be of her doing pottery. I don't know how that will play out, but I suppose we will see. Or perhaps, I will just start drawing her with a flower on her shirt or something like that.

Peace
mph

No comments: